4 in 1 Knife Sharpener
BRING DULL KNIVES AND SCISSORS BACK TO LIFE! Cut faster and effortlessly again!
1. INNOVATIVE DESIGN: This knife sharpener has a 4 in 1 manual pull through design that brings life back to all types & sizes of blunt or damaged household kitchen knives. Good for chef's, fruit, utility, filet, steak, paring, Japanese santoku, clever, boning and even scissors & shears!
Ergonomic design & a wide slip resistant stable base that can be held right or left handed - makes knife sharpening effortless, simple, & safe - no risk of toppling and potentially causing damage to cherished cooking knives or bodily injury!
2. SIMPLE TO USE: You don't need to be a qualified blacksmith to achieve a professional sharp finish on dull, edge-less, or damaged blades. Blue Bear's 3 stage knife sharpener has been specifically designed for ease of use without compromising on a razor sharp finish.
A quick top rated sharpening system gives both new and old knives the care and attention they deserve to make them as good as new and ensure a lifetime of precision cutting in the kitchen.
3. COMPLETE 4 in 1 SYSTEM: Knives last a lifetime if they're properly cared for. Precision manual light touch sharpening is preferred over imprecise mechanical sharpening. 3 stage sharpening mirrors old ironsmith traditions: course, medium, & fine grinding tiers for optimal precision sharpening.
Stage 1 carbide blades for course sharpening of dull blunt neglected knives.
Stage 2 diamond abrasives for medium everyday use grinding removes defects & burrs.
Stage 3 ceramic rods gently clean & polish blades.
4. PREMIUM QUALITY: Designed for professionals and easy enough for anyone to use. Crafted from solid ABS food grade plastic and stainless steel that is rust resistant, strong, durable, easy to clean, and designed to last a lifetime. The sharpeners utilize the finest diamond, tungsten carbide steel and ceramic cutting abrasives to make all your sharpening needs quick, even on the bluntest of blades.
6. SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We make every effort to ensure our products are of the best possible quality. That's why we are happy to refund or replace any product that doesn't live up to your expectations no questions asked.
7. SAVE MONEY: Purchasing good sharpening materials requires a small investment. But what about sending your knives to a sharpening shop? That is even more expensive. With a good Blue Bear sharpening system you are good to go for years. In addition, you can use them to sharpen all of your knives and scissors, while you pay per knife when you send them to a sharpening shop. In the long run sharpening yourself is much cheaper than when you have them sharpened.
HOW TO KEEP YOUR KNIVES SHARP
- Don’t Wash Your Knife in the Dishwasher: Dishwashing detergent is hard on your knife and may dull the blade over time. Instead, gently scrub your knife with dish soap and hot water. Dry the knife completely with a dish towel, then store it.
- Don’t Store Your Knife with Other Kitchen Tools: Give your knife the TLC it deserves, and don’t just toss it haphazardly into a drawer with spoons, whisks, and tongs. A knife block or magnetic knife strip are the best ways to protect your knife blades.
- Always Use a Cutting Board: We’ll let you get away with cutting on a marble countertop or glass surface once or twice—but please don’t make it a habit. Hard surfaces such as these can dull your knife pretty quickly.
WHY DO YOU NEED A KNIFE SHARPENER?
SAFETY - A blunt or dull knife is dangerous and puts you at risk for injury because it requires more pressure and is more likely to slip while handling it. This is the single most important reason to keep all knives sharp. A sharp blade is predictable. When it strikes or is drawn across the food’s surface, it won’t slip. This makes it easy to control how the blade moves through the food, giving you control over your chopping or slicing. A dull blade will slip, which makes control difficult and increases the risk that it will slip into your finger. With a dull knife, it’s only a matter of time until you severely cut yourself.
EFFICIENCY - A knife, which is sharpened on a regular basis, also means that the person using it will be able to do a better, faster and easier job - increasing their productivity. It will also enable that person to work neatly and more accurately, which will mean less wasted food and time. Never use a damaged or chipped knife - it's both dangerous and could be a potential refuge for bacteria & germs of all types.