Pressure Cooker Sling Bakeware Lifter
Add the Pressure Cooker Sling to your kitchen tool chest and never MacGyver a homemade sling out of tin foil again!
This Pressure Cooker Sling lets you quickly bake cheesecake, cheesy lasagna, steamed rice or frittata and more in any pressure cooker or multi-pot and then remove it easily. It elevates baking dishes and springform pans off the bottom of your pressure cooker and above water so your dish bakes evenly, and then oversized handles allow you to safely and easily remove the pan. The interlocking handles fit neatly under your pressure or multi-cooker but stay cleanly above food.
- Lets you seamlessly remove bakeware from 6- and 8- quart pressure cookers or multi-pots - fumble free
- Durable and reusable sling is constructed of food-safe, heat-resistant silicone.
- Handles interlock to fit under pressure cooker lids while staying above food
- Designed to keep bakeware above water while cooking
- Dishwasher safe and a cinch to clean